More than 300 pounds of trash and debris attributed to homeless or transient campers was hauled away from beneath Nevada City’s Highway 20/49 bridge Tuesday in a California Department of Transportation cleanup effort.
300 pounds of trash attributed to homeless hauled from Nevada City bridge
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Nevada Union graduates to open 1st cable park in California
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online