Nevada City’s government is looking to renovate its demolition approval process after outraged residents decried the razing of a vintage home in the downtown historic
Nevada City residents decry demolition of historic home
Trending in: Ticker
- Search and rescue team locates hiker in Desolation Wilderness
- Penn Valley man sentenced to 24 years for child molestation
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Nevada Union graduate dies after head-on collision
- To restore and protect: SYRCL celebrates three decades of Yuba River stewardship