Leaders of Grass Valley’s police force are looking to cultivate an ordinance to regulate the growing of marijuana within the town’s borders by the spring of 2014, when planting typically begins.
Grass Valley could have marijuana ordinance by spring
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Two women arrested after allegedly fleeing scene of crash
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Fatal car crash claims mother, 3-year-old son
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle