Grass Valley’s mayor has the authorization to pen a letter in support of Nevada City’s effort to retrofit the Nevada County Courthouse, which was stalled in October 2012 when the statewide Judicial Council voted to indefinitely delay that $108 million project.
Grass Valley supports Nevada City’s courthouse efforts
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space