A Tuesday meeting of the Nevada City School Board to hear educators’ grievances with the district administration regarding retirement incentives felt much like a court proceeding — which is exactly what parents and crying teachers decried.
Teachers, administrators butt heads in Nevada City
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space