A Penn Valley woman hoping to be admitted to drug court after being arrested in August on meth sales charges is back in county jail.
Penn Valley woman back in jail on more drug charges
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Update: Arrests, warrants in investor fraud case
- Honoring our past, envisioning our future: Nisenan seek to share Nevada County’s native history
- Nevada City man found dead in American River canyon
- Natividad: Thank you, Nevada County, from my family to yours
- Nevada County man accused of molesting girls held to answer on 10 counts
- Motorcyclist involved in wreck arrested on warrants