A driver who let his pickup truck drift off the road walked away with only minor injuries Saturday afternoon. The man, identified as Antonio Olivero, was driving on Highway 20 near White Cloud campground at about 2:30 p.m. when his truck drifted off the road and the wheels got caught in a rut, said California Highway Patrol Officer Justin Barnthouse. The truck hit several mailboxes and trees before hitting one tree head-on and coming to rest, Barnthouse said. Olivero sustained some cuts to his hand. Drugs or alcohol were not a factor in the accident, Barnthouse said.
Driver suffers minor injuries after Highway 20 wreck
Trending in: Ticker
- Man arrested after crashing into Cottage Hill School playground
- Couple charged in gold, welfare fraud cases offered plea deal
- Homeless people in Nevada County discuss their problems, offer possible solutions to their plight
- Beyond the county: France scolds Putin, Oregon shooting veteran gunned down
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River outlasts Sutter, 21-14