A driver who let his pickup truck drift off the road walked away with only minor injuries Saturday afternoon. The man, identified as Antonio Olivero, was driving on Highway 20 near White Cloud campground at about 2:30 p.m. when his truck drifted off the road and the wheels got caught in a rut, said California Highway Patrol Officer Justin Barnthouse. The truck hit several mailboxes and trees before hitting one tree head-on and coming to rest, Barnthouse said. Olivero sustained some cuts to his hand. Drugs or alcohol were not a factor in the accident, Barnthouse said.
Driver suffers minor injuries after Highway 20 wreck
Trending in: Ticker
- CHP arrest man on marijuana sales, transportation charges
- Playing for Anna: Lady Falcons play championship game with heavy hearts
- 'Everyday' Nevada County psychic stars in film trailer for potential reality TV pilot
- Police blotter: Multiple vehicle break-ins reported in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley's Lyman Gilmore School celebrates namesake during Flight Day