An allegedly enraged, methamphetamine-fueled San Juan Ridge man reportedly kicked open the window of a Nevada County Sheriff’s Office vehicle in a futile effort to escape capture on Thursday.
Meth-addled man damages squad car, sheriff says
Trending in: Ticker
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim