An allegedly enraged, methamphetamine-fueled San Juan Ridge man reportedly kicked open the window of a Nevada County Sheriff’s Office vehicle in a futile effort to escape capture on Thursday.
Meth-addled man damages squad car, sheriff says
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Nevada Union graduates to open 1st cable park in California