After a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy recognized a passing driver as having an active arrest warrant Wednesday, both Garrett Woodgrift and his passenger, Megan Hernandez, ended up going to jail on drug charges.
Grass Valley traffic stop ends in drug charges
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Ananda’s new leader aims to continue expansion