After a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy recognized a passing driver as having an active arrest warrant Wednesday, both Garrett Woodgrift and his passenger, Megan Hernandez,
Grass Valley traffic stop ends in drug charges
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada County Ananda Village mourns founder Swami Kriyananda
- Outside Inn blog highlights best of Nevada County
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Change at the top: High school superintendent’s contract terminated