After a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy recognized a passing driver as having an active arrest warrant Wednesday, both Garrett Woodgrift and his passenger, Megan Hernandez, ended up going to jail on drug charges.
Grass Valley traffic stop ends in drug charges
Trending in: Ticker
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop