An Auburn man who reportedly was a wanted parolee led a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy in a high-speed chase Tuesday morning through Penn Valley that ended after he crashed his truck.
NCSO: Parolee at large leads deputy on high-speed chase
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run