The founder of local Internet news site YubaNet was arrested after a traffic stop Tuesday afternoon and must remain in county jail on an immigration
Founder of YubaNet arrested on felony false impersonation charge
Trending in: Ticker
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Nevada County Ananda Village mourns founder Swami Kriyananda
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire