While California Assembly Bill 109, commonly known as realignment, garners headlines for the impact it has on local jails as the responsibility for custody was shifted from state prisons to local jurisdictions, how offenders are supervised once released from jail has also changed.
Nevada County probation sweep yields 4 arrests
Trending in: Ticker
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Grass Valley man charged with kidnapping
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire
- YubaNet founder released from immigration detention
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges