While California Assembly Bill 109, commonly known as realignment, garners headlines for the impact it has on local jails as the responsibility for custody was shifted from state prisons to local jurisdictions, how offenders are supervised once released from jail has also changed.
Nevada County probation sweep yields 4 arrests
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space