As a teenager, Jean Dupre´ loved to ski. Originally from the French Canadian city of Montreal, Dupre´ moved to the town of Banff because of its nearby ski resorts. But there was one hitch — he needed a job that would not conflict with prime-time skiing hours. When he saw an advertisement for a job at an old Swiss German bakery, he jumped at the chance — the nontraditional hours were perfect. Little did he know that he would eventually grow to love baking as much as he loves to ski.
Dupre’s Baking Company’s breads, pastries bring customers back
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Mom reports stolen truck, weapons and cash
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Two women arrested after allegedly fleeing scene of crash
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit