A Nevada City man allegedly left his two juvenile children at home alone with access to his drugs early Sunday morning to rummage through a van with the intent to steal items, according to the Nevada City Police Department.
Kids home alone with marijuana, bongs, pot butter
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run