Two Roseville residents remained in the Nevada County jail Sunday, two days after law enforcement agencies, working together, tracked their alleged spending spree with stolen credit cards, which led to the arrests.
2 busted for alleged credit card thefts
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space