A brutal crowbar assault that sent one man to the hospital and one man to jail stemmed from a barroom fight that began when “someone called someone else a cowboy,” said Nevada County Sheriff’s Lt. Steve Tripp.
Assault reportedly started with ‘cowboy’ comment
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run
- Grass Valley teen arrested in San Francisco stabbing death