A man who reportedly had been trying to break into his ex-girlfriend’s residence was tased by a Grass Valley Police officer after he told the officer he had a gun, then reached toward his waistband.
Man tased after alleged gun threat
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Nevada Union graduates to open 1st cable park in California
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online