The phrase “There’s no such thing as bad publicity” is widely attributed to Phineas T. Barnum, famed showman and founder of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.
Elephant controversy abets fair attendance increase
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run