After a few years of camping the Sierra Nevada and its foothills, my preferences have meandered from riverside campsites to lakeshore spots, especially ones that offer a diversity of outdoor activities.
Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space