With the specter of a lawsuit looming over Tuesday’s proceedings, the Nevada County Board of Supervisors granted an appeal that sent the plans to build the Yuba River Charter School on a 16-acre parcel just outside Grass Valley back to the planning commission.
Yuba River Charter School project returned to planning commission
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?