With the specter of a lawsuit looming over Tuesday’s proceedings, the Nevada County Board of Supervisors granted an appeal that sent the plans to build the Yuba River Charter School on a 16-acre parcel just outside Grass Valley back to the planning commission.
Yuba River Charter School project returned to planning commission
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Ananda’s new leader aims to continue expansion