While Nevada County’s public access television station was able to garner, on a preliminary basis, a $3,000 allocation for the year from the Nevada City Council at its Wednesday night meeting, without an explicit contract requiring the city to make that payment annually, the broadcasters were not as successful in convincing the council to make two retroactive contributions.
Nevada City Council funds NCTV this year, not so sure about past years
Trending in: Ticker
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space