What started as verbal harassing between Bowman Lake campsites ended with one camper in the Nevada County Jail on felony charges for alleged crimes that
Grass Valley man allegedly put gun against camper’s head
Trending in: Ticker
- Search and rescue team locates hiker in Desolation Wilderness
- Penn Valley man sentenced to 24 years for child molestation
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Nevada Union graduate dies after head-on collision
- To restore and protect: SYRCL celebrates three decades of Yuba River stewardship