Two small retail buildings on the nearly 2-acre property that also houses a Walgreens store in Grass Valley are entering the foreclosure process, according to a notice of trustee’s sale.
2 buildings on Walgreens property in foreclosure
Trending in: Ticker
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space