A Nevada County judge has ruled that he will conduct his own review of documents pertaining to the termination of former Nevada Joint Union High School District Superintendent Marianne Cartan.
Judge to review documents in Cartan’s termination
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space