A woman was arrested on a number of outstanding warrants after Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report of a disturbance Friday morning on Brooks Road.
Deputies arrest woman after reported disturbance
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim