A 65-foot long and 10 1/2 foot in diameter trommel, built by Hydro-Watt CEO Michael Wedel and Sierra Metal Fabricators, was moved through Nevada County Tuesday en route to its destination in New Braunfels, Texas.
Trommel rolls through Nevada County (VIDEO)
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?