Administrators with the Nevada City School District alerted parents Wednesday that a Seven Hills Middle School student allegedly had made explosive devices, selling several to at least one other student.
Boy, 13, investigated for firecracker devices at Nevada City school
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Grass Valley man charged with kidnapping
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire
- YubaNet founder released from immigration detention