TRUCKEE — A 55-year-old Rough and Ready man involved in a high-speed chase with California Highway Patrol on Interstate 80 Monday afternoon was killed after his vehicle collided with a dirt embankment and rolled several times.
CHP: Rough and Ready man killed after high-speed chase on I-80
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run
- Grass Valley teen arrested in San Francisco stabbing death
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online