A Weimar man pleaded no contest Monday morning to two counts of second-degree murder, almost two years to the day since the fatal shooting of his pregnant girlfriend, Grass Valley resident Sarah Lynn Burr.
Konnerth takes plea in double homicide
Trending in: Ticker
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Grass Valley man charged with kidnapping
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire
- YubaNet founder released from immigration detention
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges