TRUCKEE — A 42-year-old Reno man involved in a high-speed chase with the California Highway Patrol on Interstate 80 Monday afternoon was killed after his vehicle collided with a dirt embankment and rolled several times.
Driver killed after I-80 police pursuit ends in crash
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space