While two California Highway Patrol officers were arresting a man for drunk driving outside of Nevada City Saturday, a second intoxicated driver crashed into the parked vehicles and nearly injured the three individuals on the side of the road.
Reported drunk driver hits officers’ cars as they arrest other alleged drunk driver (UPDATE)
Trending in: Ticker
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel