Murder suspect Branden Riddle-Terrel postponed entering a plea in court Thursday with attorneys for both the defense and the prosecution indicating there are ongoing negotiations, presumably regarding a potential plea.
Murder suspect once again delays entering plea
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run