Dorsey Drive, between East Main Street and Sutton Way, will be subject to traffic control for road striping removal/replacement work on May 13. The traffic control system will use one-way traffic control intermittently between the hours of 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. (weather permitting).
Dorsey Drive project traffic alert
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space