A recent letter to the editor published in The Union suggested area residents who have lost loved ones in accidents on Highway 174 should place
Caltrans: Highway memorials not safe, not legal
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada County Ananda Village mourns founder Swami Kriyananda
- Man faces murder charges in Englebright boating deaths
- Recent Nevada Union grad falls 70-foot at Oregon Creek near Camptonville.
- Protesters gather against elephant rides at Nevada County fair
- Threats to the Yuba River persist