With the advent of warmer weather and the beginning of the growing season, the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office has begun conducting compliance checks to enforce the county’s medical marijuana cultivation ordinance.
Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies gear up for pot ordinance compliance checks
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges