Word spread around Nevada City Friday about the death of one of the town’s most well-known and beloved homeless residents, William “Bill” Peach, who died at his city-sanctioned campsite Thursday.
Prominent Nevada City homeless man passes away
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space