Bear River Grad Night has been a tradition for over 20 years. Grad Night is an all-night party organized to provide graduating seniors with a safe and sober environment to celebrate their graduation from high school with friends and peers. It begins at 11 p.m. on Friday, June 7 and ends at 5 a.m. on Saturday, June 8.
Volunteers sought for Bear River’s Grad Night
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space