From threats to free enterprise affecting Americans’ ability to earn a living, to unbalanced land-grabbing regulations and overreaching state cap-and-trade laws (which, by the way, are quickly gaining attention and could have grave impacts on Nevada County’s economy-sustaining businesses — but that’s another story), America’s freedoms and liberties are disintegrating at an alarming rate.
State overreaches with cap-and-trade laws
Trending in: Ticker
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop