Two Grass Valley city council members told a couple dozen Nevada County residents who live around the 121-acre proposed Berriman Ranch project along Grass Valley’s southern border that the future of that site could include a big-box retail store, such as a Target, at a Wednesday night community meeting.
Grass Valley sees retail potential along southern border
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space