Two Grass Valley city council members told a couple dozen Nevada County residents who live around the 121-acre proposed Berriman Ranch project along Grass Valley’s southern border that the future of that site could include a big-box retail store, such as a Target, at a Wednesday night community meeting.
Grass Valley sees retail potential along southern border
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Mom reports stolen truck, weapons and cash
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Two women arrested after allegedly fleeing scene of crash
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit