Following a law signed by President Obama in 2012, American airspace will be open to domestic drones by Sept. 30, 2015. More than a thousand companies in America are now in the drone business. Currently three bills are before the state Assembly and one before the Senate to pay the way for California industry’s development of drones.
Drones violate our Consitutional right to privacy
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space