What a contrast of news from the headline on Wednesday April 3 to Friday April 5. One said six arrested for drugs on school property at Nevada Union High School and a senior was the ring leader and the other headline said a Bear River senior has leukemia.
A striking contrast
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Mom reports stolen truck, weapons and cash
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Lake Tahoe’s giant goldfish spark interest