How many fairies can dance on the head of a pin? That’s what I’m reminded of every time I read about the “suits” in Congress debating about what should be in the “gun control law.” They have already eliminated the major components (military repeating rifles and 30 round clips) of the proposed law and are debating nits that will have no effect on the enormous number of gun caused deaths in the U.S. (mostly by pistols which are not being discussed).
How many fairies can dance on the head of a pin?
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space