As usual from a libertarian point of view, very disappointing experience with Nevada County Board of Supervisors (except my representative Terry Lamphier) and their county counsel by limiting speech to specific parts of the medical marijuana ordinance, placing deputies in back of us (as if we were a threat?), not being open to going back to negotiations to resolve,
Where is the compassion for patients?
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges