Travis Anderson threw a no-hitter Wednesday night and the Bear River Bruins clobbered the Oroville Tigers, 14-0, to win the 57th annual Selma Kiwanis Easter
Anderson’s no-hitter lifts Bear River to Selma Kiwanis Easter Baseball tournament championship
Trending in: Ticker
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Grandson uses creativity to keep Farmer Brown’s Trading Post thriving
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?