A number of residents and workers in Nevada County nursing homes have been exposed to norovirus, a highly contagious viral illness common to group settings.
Norovirus outbreak reported in Nevada County
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada City bank robbery suspect dubbed ‘Bad Breath Bandit,’ linked to new crimes
- ‘Owner’ of well-stocked transient camp arrested
- Ridge resident held to answer on charges in neighbor dispute
- Suspect in pot, gun case takes plea for two-year prison sentence
- Dogged by inconsistency: Nevada City to amend ordinance governing dogs in public places