A number of residents and workers in Nevada County nursing homes have been exposed to norovirus, a highly contagious viral illness common to group settings.
Norovirus outbreak reported in Nevada County
Trending in: Ticker
- Local girl reported missing, found sleeping in woods
- Dine out during Nevada County’s restaurant week
- Judge: Insufficient evidence Truckee contractor at fault in carbon monoxide deaths (updated)
- ‘Love What Arises’ teacher comes to Nevada County
- An impartial friend: Therapy dogs bring comfort to family court