A registered sex offender who had been out of compliance for the last 12 years — and who was arrested this week after allegedly trying to coax a young girl to model for him — had his bail reduced Thursday from $150,000 to $50,000.
Bail reduced in Grass Valley sex offender case
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim