A jury has found a North San Juan man accused of killing a mother bear and trying to give away its cubs guilty on three
Jury finds North San Juan man guilty on three counts in bear cub case
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada County Ananda Village mourns founder Swami Kriyananda
- Man faces murder charges in Englebright boating deaths
- Recent Nevada Union grad falls 70-foot at Oregon Creek near Camptonville.
- Protesters gather against elephant rides at Nevada County fair
- Threats to the Yuba River persist