A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Grass Valley man arrested in suspected burglary, arson
- Grass Valley man arrested in alleged attempted metal theft
- Helicopter helps rescue stranded fisherman