A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Annual Nevada County Toy Run draws 1,600 riders
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle