In regard to the article, “County closes in on $2.9 million land deal,” of March 4: The county of Nevada plans to purchase the old Bank of America building in downtown Nevada City and remodel it to house the district attorney.
Bank of America building purchase a bad idea
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space